Jill feels passionate and motivated by her professional ability to develop relationships with her patients and partners with them on their journey towards a meaningful life filled with movement. Jill’s extensive manual therapy training along with her current understanding of pain provide a powerful and successful combination for care. Jill has always enjoyed sharing her clinical skills, and values her role as a clinical instructor and faculty member with the International Spine and Pain Institute. She can also be found working as an occasional lab assistant in continuing education courses for women’s health.
Jill grew up in Wisconsin, but now lives in Bloomington, MN with her family where she continues to enjoy being active, friends and family, and spending time outdoors.
• Women’s health—Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy from the American Physical Therapy Association (CAPP)
• Persistent Pain—Therapeutic Pain Specialist with the International Spine and Pain Institute (TPS)
• Spinal specialist—extensive advanced manual care training including manipulation, mobilizations, muscle energy techniques and soft tissue mobilization
• Lumbo-pelvic stabilization and lower extremity dysfunction
• Evidence in Motion: Post Professional Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy
• Des Moines University: Master of Physical Therapy
• Hamline University: Bachelor of Arts in Biology