Kirsten has been working in the Duluth area since July of 2012. She has extensive training in orthopedics and seeks
to personalize orthopedic care in order to treat the whole person and address the unique needs of each individual.
She has a background in gymnastics, running, and currently enjoys the challenge of CrossFit. She is passionate
about the PT profession and serves as an adjunct faculty member for The College of St. Scholastica’s DPT program.
• Orthopedic rehabilitation
• Spine care
• Special interest in pre/postpartum care
• Extensive treatment experience in spine dysfunction
• Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
• The College of St. Scholastica: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
• The College of St. Scholastica: Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences
• Completed Residency Training in Orthopaedics through Evidence in Motion