This is an internal documentaion page created so that anyone editing the Viverant site will have a clear understanding of the processes behind certain custom built functionality. If you have any information regarding specific site functionality or instructions, please add it in a text editor module on this page. Please visit this page before editing the site to see if it has been updated.
How to add a location:
1. Login to the Viverant website using the ‘login’ button at the bottom of any webpage
2. Navigate to https://www.viverant.com/team/providers/
3. Click the citrus-colored ‘Add New Provider’ button:
4. Upload a ‘headshot’ photo of the provider (in JPG format, with 450x298 as dimensions) by selecting ‘choose file’ next to ‘Headshot’
5. Fill out ‘Provider Name’ (First Last format), list the provider’s credentials under ‘Name Credentials,’ and Fill out their ‘Title’ (ex: Physical Therapist)
6. Fill out their ‘Bio,’ ‘Expertise,’ and ‘Education’-- these can be formatted and stylized using the built-in editors on every text box (for bulleted lists, bold text, line breaks, etc) or you can use raw HTML in the ‘source’ view
7. Select the provider’s ‘Status’ and ‘Category’ from the dropdown menus
8. Use the checkboxes under ‘Location’ to set which studio(s) the provider is available for work (you can check multiple locations)
9. Use the checkboxes under ‘Treatment Areas’ to set which treatment types the provider specializes in (you can check multiple treatment areas)
10. Click the ‘Add Provider’ button at the bottom of the screen
11. You’re done! Great work!
1. Log in to the website
2. Navigate to https://www.viverant.com/about_us/blog/
3. Click the weblog you’d like to delete on the right hand side
4. Click ‘Edit Blog’
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the ‘Delete’ button
6. You’re done!
Contact us today to get started.
877-609-0123 or 952-835-4512